The Central & Gus Collective is made by Eric & Christopher in Bucks County, PA. This NEW Collective includes decorative pillows, tote bags, drawstring bags, and tea towels!
LET’S WELCOME THE WHOLE GANG!
* The whimsical “characters” in this Collective are all hand drawn by Laura Morrish (aka Central), each with its own charming, uplifting tale, creating a tapestry of interwoven stories that are altogether collectible and shareable!
* These stories come together to underline the understanding of worth and value in everyone, and from a larger perspective, the idea that we all have a gift that we must be responsible to, for ourselves and our community.
* Each pillow, tote, tea towel and drawstring bag will have a Collectible Story Card attached to it!
* Proudly made in the USA.
* Central & Gus donates a percentage of gross sales to animal welfare causes. This includes sponsorships at a local horse rescue in Florida where they cover the food, shelter, and medical needs of two horses, named “Biscuit” and “Flame.” The next steps: Their own horse sanctuary. Stay tuned…
* Central & Gus gets asked a lot if a book is coming….yes it is! Coming soon!!
CENTRAL & GUS PRODUCTS